Business Communication Skills covers the essential skills to communicate in business milieu. This highly interactive program helps participants achieve professional and organizational goals via explicating several methods of business communication. Effective communication substantially contributes to commercial success.
- To communicate clearly and with impact, by improving their verbal and non-verbal communication style, as well as enhancing interpersonal skills. Communicating effectively will soon seem effortless!
- To recognize different styles of communication and how to improve understanding and build rapport with others.
- To reflect on different methods of communication and decided when each is most suitable.
- To appreciate the role of body language and voice tone in effective communication.
- To communicate their message in an effective and engaging way for the recipient.
- Presentation, exercise in trios, facilitated whole group discussion
- Individual exercise, facilitator presentation, small group exercises, facilitated group review
- Large and small group exercises, pairs practice with facilitated group review
- Individual reflection, action planning communication skills exercise with co-coaching, facilitated group review
- Communication Mechanics
- Communication Styles
- Non-Verbal Communication
- Action Planning & Reflection
Call: 888 68 78612 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org